Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Exceptional

Loved the animation it was extremely well drawn and the humor was actually funny. The voice acting was amazing and perfect. I really have no complaints on this animation keep up the great work you have amazing talent.

-Moltov

Listen To Your Heart Listen To Your Heart

Fairly good

I thought it was pretty good but the animation coulda have been a little less loppy but i know how hard it is to do frame by frame so good job.

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

hahaha

This series is so awesome I laugh my head off every time.
Famous quotes:
"The answer is exhibit A!"
"You dropped it..... you dropped it and I think you should pick it up!"
"Did anyone die? No one died. No one died? No one died."
"They gave me the evil eye, so I gave them a stoney revenge!"
"Maybe next time fat man!"
lol good stuff, keep it up

Character War Z Character War Z

Good, could use work though.

Graphics - The animation was ok but you were making them do alot of the same stuff and like diddy was always floating 5 inches off the ground.
Style - I mean dragon ball Z sprite animation, likes thats never been done before.
Sound - the sound was pretty good quality I dont see anything wrong with it.
Violence - Mostly just explosions tossed everywhere nothing really fancy, Id reccommend making a couple custom sprites for punches and etc.
Interactivity - Zero for obvious reasons.
Humor - Also zero.

Overall it was farely entertaining and it is better then most of the flash videos on this website so good job.

What is Love? What is Love?

i loved it

amazing, definitely my favorite video on this website

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Pretty good..

I liked the Mario Bros Z series but I think this episode has its flaws.
Graphics: They were good I always enjoy well made sprite films.
Style: I really like the style of this film, Mario flying and shotting blasts :).
Sound: Sound was good dont see any problems with it.
Violence: This was also good i enjoyed the battle scenes.
Interactivity: Zero for obvious reasons.
Humor: I'm probably not the only one that thinks this but the humor was kinda cheesey, ya know something that a five year old would like.
Flaws: I think there was a bit to much of storyline I mean I like story line but 15 mins of it is a bit to much for me.
See humor.
Overall i think this is a pretty decent movie and rate it a 8/10.

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

Glad you liked the episode.
As for the humour. I guess it is kinda cheesy. But I am making this so it's suitable for all ages.

Power Star 3 Power Star 3

Yikes!

Wow, i was concerned whether or not it was gonna be better then Power Star 2, but man you did it everything was flawless the graphics the sound just.. amazing.