Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Exceptional

Loved the animation it was extremely well drawn and the humor was actually funny. The voice acting was amazing and perfect. I really have no complaints on this animation keep up the great work you have amazing talent.

-Moltov

Listen To Your Heart Listen To Your Heart

Fairly good

I thought it was pretty good but the animation coulda have been a little less loppy but i know how hard it is to do frame by frame so good job.

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

hahaha

This series is so awesome I laugh my head off every time.
Famous quotes:
"The answer is exhibit A!"
"You dropped it..... you dropped it and I think you should pick it up!"
"Did anyone die? No one died. No one died? No one died."
"They gave me the evil eye, so I gave them a stoney revenge!"
"Maybe next time fat man!"
lol good stuff, keep it up

Super Bandit Bros 1-1 Super Bandit Bros 1-1

Nice platformer

really nice game I enjoyed it. the only thing that kinda bothered me is that the button was like really sensitive.. made it really hard to land on those little ledges.. dont know if theres anyway to fix that but other then that it was great.

Krahs responds:

I'm sure there are ways, just need to work on my AS skills a bit more, thansk for your review though!

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Dear god, he is back. This is soooo amazing T.T... your musical talent astounds me, absent for years then make this masterpiece? This song is so perfect, kept my attention and surprised me through the whole song.
Love your work.

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

*goes to the bathroom, blows nose, grabs headphone

You are the only artist who could captivate me for 7 minutes and 52 seconds with a single song and still want more. You're talent as a musician truly blows my mind and inspires me to compose. Don't ever stop composing.
-Moltov

* * Star Fox - Corneria * * * * Star Fox - Corneria * *

Lol

I've been referencing Star Fox for like the past week then I see this... lol. Anyway nice remix, I like the choice of instruments. I listened to some of your other songs, you've got talent keep it up!

VGSongbird responds: